I’m Never Good With Introductions
As far as I can remember, I’ve always had a love for anything “alternative”, the unusual, unique, down-to-earth and it is reflected in my day to day life. My style is unique as you’ll soon find out.
So hello, I’m Jessica.
‣ I am in my thirties.
‣ I am a wife and mother of two (they are the & Co to my Gypsy Mama. I’ve been with my husband for over 10 years.
‣ I’m a lush fanatic (no, really).
‣ I love burning incense and spending time outdoors exploring nature.
‣ I most definitely consider myself a homebody and avoid talking the telephone quite frequently.
‣ I wear a lot of black. My wardrobe mainly consists of black, gray, leggings & band shirts.
‣ Since music says a lot about a person, my taste would be known as “all over the place”. My bookmarked stations on XM Radio are Backspin, Grateful Dead, Ozzy’s Boneyard & Chill Electronic.
‣ I’m originally from California.
Gypsy Mama & Co is a lifestyle brand but more importantly, I love to create one-of-a-kind, limited edition, rock-inspired clothing.